Tips on arranging a guitar trade via the mail??

StratoSlacker

• Members

Strato - It's not inappropriate. If someone has no references, I would make them ship first. I think I saved my self just recently on this, I even said they could use my FedEx account to ship first, no cost to them, they said it was too inconvenient.

Another trade I had the same thing, the guy shipped his first, I shipped mine back to him in the same box. Hey no ref's - no trade

• Members

Strato - It's not inappropriate. If someone has no references, I would make them ship first. I think I saved my self just recently on this, I even said they could use my FedEx account to ship first, no cost to them, they said it was too inconvenient.

Another trade I had the same thing, the guy shipped his first, I shipped mine back to him in the same box. Hey no ref's - no trade

+1

• Members

Agreed.

Archived