FS-1975 Gibson Marauder...

somata

• Members

Looking to send my 1975 Gibson Marauder to a new home. Great vintage guitar with a killer neck. Just need to thin the herd:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/somata/1975%20Gibson%20Marauder/

The guitar is is good condition considering its a 34 year old guitar; a few dings and some buckle rash, but overall very clean. It's all original, including the original Bill Lawrence designed pups. It also includes an original hardshell case.

Looking for $950 +shipping to the lower 48. I'm also relatively close (90miles) to Chicago, and could always do an in-person deal.

I'm mostly looking for cash, but I do like American and Japanese guitars with humbuckers, trems, and preferably a painted neck...:lol: A TC Electronic G-System or Line 6 Vetta Head (+cash depending on the version) might pique my interest too...

Thanks for looking! I'll have some more gear up for sale once I get some pics: Ibanez 7620 Japanese 7 string, Epiphone Valve Jr. head, Boss GT-6, assorted pedals...

• Members

yep, I believe that Paul Stanley was an endorser of the Marauder, and legend has it that he would smash them at the end of a show...

Just a note, this guitar has NOT been smashed by Paul Stanley :lol:

Also, this is a US made model, I believe some of the later guitars were Japanese...

and a bump...

• Members

yeah, this thing sounds and plays great. the best clean i ever heard was this guitar's split pup middle position into a 1970's Hiwatt that had been owned by Ted Nugent...georgeous.

and a bump...

Archived