Fender Jagstang 97 Fiesta Red

brokenarrow5

• Members

sweet playing Jagstang 97 Fiesta Red SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is well used, scratches, a few chips and small dents

neck is perfect, it has a few scratches that don't affect play on the back of the neck it is also has a tune o matic stop bar tailpiece on it--- you can take it back to original if you want

pick ups replaced with a dimarzio paf pro and a seymour duncan great white strat pick up---- sounds great

it looks like a guitar that has been played, and to me that's pretty cool

my main interest is fender amps, second interest is fender guitars

if you are lucky enough to have money nowadays you can also buy it$$$

pics will be emailed to you if you are serious

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

• Members

It might help to list the kind of trades(in detail) your looking for. It wouldn't hurt to add some more pics of the "nicks+dings"? I've seen my share of jag-stangs older+reissue........and it seems like everyone I've seen "used" looks more "used and abused". Anyway, just my 2 cents...............

Ben---------Altgtr33

• Members

are you a moderator?

there were 3 bumps in a 5 hour period. i told him the same thing a moderator would've. it's the message, not the messenger.

i have no issues with you by the way OP, it's just that you push other people's ads back when you bump that much and that's not fair to the other forumites. just giving you the heads up. no ill intent here.

• Members

there were 3 bumps in a 5 hour period. i told him the same thing a moderator would've. it's the message, not the messenger.

i have no issues with you by the way OP, it's just that you push other people's ads back when you bump that much and that's not fair to the other forumites. just giving you the heads up. no ill intent here.

Clay, the OP only bumped this thread to say he added pic's and to answer a question about a trade:facepalm: Come on man. If you spent less time posting stuff like this and just focused on working a deal for that Schecter you've been trying to get rid of for(I don't know? Over a month now) mabye you'd have a different axe by now.

You may not have any ill intent but other members notice what your doing and might get put off by it.

• Members

clay-- i think that too many bumps can be cheesy-- but i am answering stuff and trying to sell an item here--

i come on here and see the same crap at the top over and over-- have you contacted them? i mean those guys with the running sales thread etc...--- have you contacted them? they are at the top like crazy-- why you have picked out a mellow seller with a perfect history is beyond me---

Archived