Feeler - Fender Jaguar Bottom Master

czarny

• Members

Yeah, I hate feeler threads too, but I have had a few people ask about this guitar lately and I decided that just maybe I could be willing to part with it.

Guitar is dead mint. Still has plastic on the pickups and the pickguard.

Here is a little info from wiki-

-----

Fender's Jaguar Baritone Custom electric guitar, also known as Fender Jaguar Bass VI Custom is more or less a combination of the Fender Jaguar electric guitar and the Fender Bass VI electric bass guitar: Its pickup configuration and switching setup is identical to the Jaguar, but uses the same heavier string gauges as the Bass VI (25-35-45-55-75-95), with a 28.5" scale-length neck (as opposed to the Bass VI's 30" scale-length), and is tuned E-E one octave lower than a standard guitar. Unlike both the Jaguar and Bass VI however, the Jaguar Baritone Custom has a fixed (non-tremolo) bridge.

The Jaguar Baritone Custom is a Crafted-In-Japan (CIJ) model, and is almost identical to the Japanese-market "Fender Jaguar Bottom Master", though the Bottom Master has different switching options due to different internal wiring (including a "fuzz switch"). In 2006, Fender USA changed the name of the instrument to "Jaguar Bass VI Custom" in order to tie it more closely with its Bass VI heritage, and also probably to differentiate it more from the modern baritone guitar, which is usually tuned B-B (in between the tunings of a standard guitar and a bass).

-----

--> One addition to the info above, the actual string gauges for the Bottom Master are 90-74-54-42-30-20, slightly lighter than the standard Bass VI strings

As mentioned in the wiki, the guitar has a built in fuzz circuit that is powered by a 9v battery (battery cover can be seen in the pics below).

As far as trade interests, I am really open to any offers since it is still just in the feeler stage. The only thing I really don't need is any pedals because I already have an M13 and the Cleanness, which is plenty for me. I also am not interested in any Epis or MIM Fenders. Let me know what you have.

*I would really like to trade for a Gibson RD Artist or towards a Gibson ES-339*

Other specific interests include Gibson Robots, a Nash Jazzmaster, ???

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

Archived