FS: Ibanez S1625FB Prestige. (Price Lowered)

Symmetry2170

• Members

Very beautiful guitar. Wish I had money I was NOT spending on an amp. If I did, I'd probably buy this or an S2170FB (which you just happen to also have).

By the way, your guitar choice and amp choice is similar to Paul Waggoner and Dustie Waring from BTBAM

SOMEONE GIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL GUITAR A GOOD HOME-bump.

• Members

Very beautiful guitar. Wish I had money I was NOT spending on an amp. If I did, I'd probably buy this or an S2170FB (which you just happen to also have).

By the way, your guitar choice and amp choice is similar to Paul Waggoner and Dustie Waring from BTBAM

SOMEONE GIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL GUITAR A GOOD HOME-bump.

Yes, sir it is similar to Paul's. I'm a pretty big BTBAM fan, not as much as I used to be, but still pretty into them. Those S series are just really killer guitars.

• Members

Yes, sir it is similar to Paul's. I'm a pretty big BTBAM fan, not as much as I used to be, but still pretty into them. Those S series are just really killer guitars.

Did Paul's guitar have an EMG-85 in the bridge or in the neck? I'm hastily trying to find $500

• Members

can I see a pic of the back? Is this a ZR trem?

Yes, this is the first year that Ibanez used the ZR trem. Does not have the thumb wheel that most of us are used to seeing on the most recent S series. Does come with the allen wrench to make the adjustments as well.

Archived