FS: ***VINTAGE FERNANDES THE FUNCTION 80s Japan's***

Angelloveguitar

• Members

Hi Jap Guitar Lovers, :)

...May be you read it and Already know How Good Are the Fenandes/Burny Guitars. It is Amazing, This baby is Singing Much Better than some later MIA Fender's... I Like to Keep this Sexy Axe, but got other Projects to Let her go:

http://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/angelloveguitars/

http://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/angelloveguitars/?action=view&current=ALGsVintageFernadestheFunction.jpg

***FERNANDES THE FUNCTION STRATOCASTER***

Made in Japan

Year's 1980 Serial Number: L095326

Finish: Glossy Nitro Black beauty

Tuners: Gotoh Japan

Finger Board: Rosewood with Original Nickel Fret 95% (like new)

Neck: Maple, Slim Neck Bolt on

Body: Alder

Pickups: 2 Humbucker ( Dimarzio?)

Bridge: Classic Strat Style

Switch: 3 Way

Control: 1 Volume & 1 Tone

Weight: 3.5Kg

Condition: Vintage, very good ! you may polish Guitar up the Black Beauty... to become a shining JEM. original, except for the volume knob is saying...tone too. But it's a volume control !

Sounds: Great and Clean! the dried wood is resonant plus. Fat+Bites+Warm Tone... I think it sounds very close to my PRS w/ USA Dragon II & Vintage HFS Pickups IF not Better !! Guitar is a NICE, sweet player for Blues, Rock & Metal

Price for sale: 300usd ( Reduced)

Payment: Local pick up, cash, Western Union Express Service. You can make it online or at your Local WU Agency. Honesty the Best, I am fast Ebayer. When I received Payment then I'll ship it Same or next day ! No Worries.

Shipment: World Wide By International Air Parcel Post or Express. You must pay for the Actual Shipping/Handle Cost. Guitar is in Vietnam now, I am from CA and living in HCM City and the Beaches and Islands here these days.

Text sms or Call my Cell: 84 90 966 2992

Email: angelloveguitars@hotmail.com

Thanks for Reading and Best Regards,

ALG

• Members

Hi Vidiot72,

Yes, I am a Honesty the best Ebay Member with 100% Great Feed Back, Can tell. Check me here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/angelloveguitars

If you are really Interested to buy my Guitar, then just Contact me at:

angelloveguitars@hotmail.com

sms Text or Call my Cell:

84 90 966 2992

When I got Payment, I Will Ship Same or Next Working day. NO WORRIES !

Let me know,:)

Thanks and Regards,

ALG

• Members

...What?? LOL... dudes, I've been there done that and have seen too many kind of people. I am wondered again why This Crazy world is going down and the Earth is Telling you something much more about...

This is my Guitar Not Your scam. Selling one of my Guitars at this cheap price that's hurt me Already, and You just hurt me much more... Hey, I Hate Scam and losers, and having a good Living life to Enjoy. Don't let me down, Do you have webcam? we can use Yahoo Chat and Show you who I am and with this guitar next to me right now ! Please Be Polite, you Don't know me well, why Are you Posted Bad words on my Sale, Even just Your Smell? Are you Really Interesting in my Beautiful guitar? ...I don't think so...

...Well, My Ebay 100% Feedback is Not good enough for... you? Why don't you Email Ebay and People I had deals with and asking about me first? And yeah, I'll be kind to show my Guitar and me together on the Webcam, Are you Ready for it? my Yahoo Id is rockyx38, Cell 84 90 966 2992 (Call me) anytime If I am online for SERIOUS buyer and especially for both of you. Though, that's not for Sex ! Hopefully you will Open your eyes to see the Sun and me.

Cheers,

ALG

• Members

You'll never sell those guitars here... You may be 100% on the level, but your "accent" in text and the fact that you are unknown here, plus the fact you said you are in Vietnam are all too much risk for the members here,, It may NOT be a scam, but trust me it LOOKS like one.

Not only that, but I live in NY and can't sell stuff here anymore unless its REAL cheap. Money is VERY tight and only stuff with very low prices will move these days.. If you aren't 40% to 50% below ebay prices, it won't sell here.

Take it from a LONG time HC member,,,

Bring those nice pieces to ebay... bob

• Members

Hi Bob,

1/. Thanks for Your Advice. I think I am a new one here, I see... and Understanding what you're feeling, But Again I am not a Scam, Jesus Please!

May be you 've never been in Nam and did not See What is happenning here these days, There is no wars anymore, This Country is Developing Much more in Busineses... my friend, You know that Good, Bad, Ugly People are Everywhere in the whole world... not only Just because i have been in Vietnam. We are Safe in Vietnam than anywhere in the world now... Hey, I got a Nice Family here after divorced my Ex wife in CA... ( Good Luck to you guys)

...Well, I Shipped a Greco Firebird I Polaris White to George from LA. Here is his Email that you May ask about me:

George Holstein

gholstein@sbcglobal.net

IMG_0834.jpg

First of all, I think you guys could Ask me or Someone else, if you're really interested about me and in this Guitar. Then you could post That this is a scam or not on my Hobby Sales..."Just knock on and the doors will Open."

2/. Also, I bought and buying alot of Guitar Products from you guys, US sellers on Internet. There's not a Problem on my personal side, I paid Quickly. And I trust those sellers, Friendly. Why Don't you trust me, That's Stupid, you know !

3/. I have many guitars now in my room, I don't have time to play them all... That's why i put some for sales on here and on others. This guitar is a nice one, much Cheaper than an American made, a lot. Hopefully, a Cool Guitarist can buy her and Playing my guitar Then Shout out loud YES !...If It does not sell here or on other sites, No Problem, I can keep her to play or put her on Ebay when the right time comes.

I know that Economy and money is in a Hard Time now... But It is happenning Everywhere, and I still buy Guitars, Gears and Parts from you, US Sellers. Because I love Guitars and my Guitars...

With all my Respect, I hope you Think again and Give it a try getting to know me better before posting any bad words here. I have played Guitars around for 32 years, My Guitars are good ones.

"Regards,"

ALG

• Members

Hi mrluton,

...my eyes are not good like before... Sorry that my English is not "well" enough for selling a guitar here. But I am a Happy Man, "Bro...?" !

Hey "Big GUYS", I take it easy, you should know that since I put my Email on this Site... I got a lot Scam Emails in my Junk box, ...never saw them before... I can post them on here for you to read too, a lot of them from the U.K & Africa... not from Vietnam, LOL !!!

• Members

...I would love to tell you this, You are Very welcome if you Come to Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam for a visit. If you like to meet me, anytime... I LOve to show you around with my "Good" American Best Friends, Some of them were VET from Vietnam war. They come back and Forth here... Also, I may Bring you to the beaches and Islands which we have been running a chain of seafood Restaurants and Resorts in South Vietnam. You should have a lot of Free Beers...and Take a look at my guitars... I think you will Love it and change your mind about Vietnam These days.

Honesty the Best,

ALG

P/s I forgot to tell you that Vietnamese girls are Awesome !!!

Archived