Ibanez RG20061 (2006 NAMM special)

FN'METALHEAD

• Members

Hi all ... FS/FT ok the only thing i'm really looking to trade for is CHARVEL USA production (tele prefeably so cal original stock Black or white) or Music zoo productions . OR $1000 + shipping ..

This is an Ibanez Rg20061 NAMM special

http://www.ibanezrules.com/namm/2006/specials.htm

Swamp ash body , Maple neck through , rosewood board . Stained brown .Rosewood headstock and mother of pearl inlay "IBANEZ" on the headstock and Gotoh tuners. Its an RGT220A made special for 2006 NAMM show . 153 were made and only 60 we produced for sale the rest were gifts and such . It is 100% stock no pick up changes were made no locking strap buttons were installed . Comes with OHSC and case candy and the warranty card I never sent it . There was supposed to be special paper work certifing this guitar but the guys at sam ash seemed to have lost it .. they said you can contact Ibanez and get it :blah::blah::blah: Almost perfect condition .. no pitting

SDC13597-1.jpg

SDC13590-1.jpg

SDC13587.jpg

I have more pics on request ..

Thanks ,

Joe

• Members

that IS a cool guitar....thinking about it. i know you want my GMW....

the neck profile is the only thing that worries me.....i played a few Prestige models at GC a couple days ago, and most of them were pretty thin, like the wizard style necks....

seriously COOL finish on that guitar......i like the "raw" look! :love:

• Members

that IS a cool guitar....thinking about it. i know you want my GMW....

the neck profile is the only thing that worries me.....i played a few Prestige models at GC a couple days ago, and most of them were pretty thin, like the wizard style necks....

seriously COOL finish on that guitar......i like the "raw" look!
:love:

Bobby Ill still trade ya the neck profile isnt as thin as you think I have an ibanez with the super thin wizard (17mm)on it ..this is diffrent id say thicker by 2mm and diffrent shape very comfy in your hands ..

• Members

Cant thank you all enough for the compliments on my guitar .. I have kept this one as "new" like a possible its a Gem .. not Steve Vai Jem LOLOL .The strat and tele tones this guitar produces is awsome ..we've a/b'ed with a tele & a fender strat and had a very hard time telling btw the diffrences . Then kicked the gain up and had blistering leads and good chunky rythm tone coming out of my friends boosted(bad monkey) VHT deliverance .. very EVH like cause of the swamp ash like edddie used . Ive never gigged it and rarley taken out of my house .I wanted to change the pick ups but kept it original . Thanks again Guys !!!

Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived