Selling almost everything!!

uberthrall

• Members

nothing better than reverse headstock Carvins.

is that Mark IV - 3 rack spaces? I always thought they were 4, but comparing it to the other items in your rack case, it looks like 3.. hmm

Nope, it's a 4 space. A little hard to tell from that pic maybe.

• Members

oh man. my stomach turned when i saw this thread. good luck man. i wish i could afford any of this lol.

Thanks man.......I wish you could buy something too.....haha.

Payment received, and the Mark IV is GONE!!

I'm gonna miss that one though.:facepalm::cry:

• Members

SalmonGambale002.jpg

I can vouch for all he says about that axe. I believe you got this one from my buddy Chris, in a trade for some Ibby's? Anyways - the guitar was SWEET when it left his possesion. Absolutely mint condition, played amaaazingly. I imagine the original owner hadn't put any playing time on it, Chris put very, very little on it, and from the pics, it looks like Uber's taken great care of it. The thing plays sooo damn sweet, feels great in your lap, sounds the way it should sound. Great guitar.

Whoever gets that axe will be a damn lucky man (or woman).

good luck with your sale, man!

• Members

I can vouch for all he says about that axe. I believe you got this one from my buddy Chris, in a trade for some Ibby's? Anyways - the guitar was SWEET when it left his possesion. Absolutely mint condition, played amaaazingly. I imagine the original owner hadn't put any playing time on it, Chris put very, very little on it, and from the pics, it looks like Uber's taken great care of it. The thing plays sooo damn sweet, feels great in your lap, sounds the way it should sound. Great guitar.

Whoever gets that axe will be a damn lucky man (or woman).

good luck with your sale, man!

Thanks man:thu:......I did indeed get it from Chris. I'm definitely gonna feel bad shipping this one out, but I have the player's condition DY Gambale that's my main player, so that takes some of the pain out of it....haha. Another thing with this one is, it's in such great shape I'm almost afraid to play it.:facepalm:

Archived