Selling almost everything!!

uberthrall

• Members

I need to raise a pretty sizable amount of money by the end of the month, so I'm selling all but a few pieces of my gear. I don't necessarily intend to sell everything as I'm still playing and recording, but I'll let circumstances dictate which stuff I keep. Here's the list of stuff.......................................

GUITARS

Ibanez FGM100 Frank Gambale model in Pink Salmon 9.8 out of 10.0...$1,050

88' Carvin DC-125 in 9.8 out of 10.0.....$650

'94 Ibanez RG-550LTD 7.5 out of 10.0.....$450

Ibanez Ice World parts guitar 8.0 out of 10.0....$400

Zion Radicaster 7.0 out of 10.0.....$550

AMPS

Mesa Boogie Mark IV in rackmount kit.......$1,050

Tech 21 Trademark 300 with footpedal......$500

Peavey XXX 1x12 combo with footpedal.....$350

Peavey Duel 212....................................$275

Line 6 1x10 combo with footpedal..............$175

Cabs

Mesa Boogie Halfback 4x12...................$400 local/ $475/500 shipped.

FX

Digitech GSP1101.........$325

I'll throw pics of everything in here shortly. Also, my PM box keeps filling up here. It'd probably be easier to contact me at rbeattie282@comcast.net.

• Members

SalmonGambale006.jpg

SalmonGambale002.jpg

SalmonGambale003.jpg

This is about the cleanest Gambale you'll ever find. Signed and numbered by Gambale, this one's #924. I seriously doubt there's even 50 hours playing time on it. Comes with the case.

DC-125011.jpg

DC-125005.jpg

DC-125001.jpg

Super clean, it'd be real hard finding a more cherry 88' anything. Carvin DC-125 with case.

550LTD003.jpg

550LTD002.jpg

550LTD006.jpg

94' Ibanez RG-550LTD in pretty good shape. The two gouges on the back aren't really into the wood as far as I can tell. And, oh yeah.....they're on the back. The neck has had the high gloss removed, and now has a nice raw feel.

More pics to come.

• Members

zionradicaster.jpg

zion2032.jpg

zion2031.jpg

Zion Radicaster that's definitely in player's condition. Tons of finish removed on the back. Dings here and there, and the tone pot needs to be re soldered or replaced. These are big money guitars, very similar to alot of Suhrs I've played. I used it on a recording a few weeks ago, and it sounded great. Don't know if I have a case for this one. If not, I'll get a gigbag for it.

More pics coming......

• Members

MarkIV002.jpg

MarkIV001-1.jpg

Excuse the crappy pics........and my shitty apartment, LOL. The Mark IV definitely needs a retube, and I don't have the reverb tank....although I might be able to get it.

No issues with the 4x12 cab or the GSP 1101.

XXX003.jpg

Peavey XXX 1x12 combo. Missing a couple knobs, but the pots still work. I have the footpedal for this one too.

curbow-duel019.jpg

curbow-duel022.jpg

Peavey Duel 2x12, only made for a couple years. All tube, 2 channels, with onboard tremolo and alot of other stuff. This one needs a new power tube as far as I can tell, although I don't know for sure. It'll power up, but there's no sound. At any rate it's most likely an easy fix. I played this for awhile and it was a great sounding amp. I ran a Lexicon MX200, George Dennis distortion, and a BBE Sonicstomp through it, and it sounded killer, and crazy loud.

Can't find pics of the Line 6 at the moment, but it's a Spyder III. I got it as a throw in and was really surprised to see it didn't totally suck balls. It's actually a really good little practice amp.....has the footpedal too.

• Members

I liked it when I had it.. but already moved it. You know how it is
;)
gotta keep the machine going.
:cop:

Yeah, I've heard that said before...haha. I moved the Parker too. It ended up working really well. I'm stripping down my machine right now, but in a few months I'll be back to trying to buy every guitar on the planet again.:facepalm:

• Members

:(
sad to see you parting with the gambale

Well I know if I'm lucky I'll only manage to sell half the stuff in the time I'm trying to. The Gambale is one of only a couple items that hasn't had any interest. Hopefully I'll be able to hold onto it.

dirteye, thanks for the kind words man.:thu:

• Members

Crunchtime, are you saying you are the original owner of Uberthall's Carvin DC-125?

Uberthall, do you know what they called those specific knobs on that RG 540S of yours? I have a RG 540 PII and it originally came with these knobs, but since I bought mine used, someone replaced it with a standard knurled black knob. I would love to know what these are called so I can find replacements so I can do a full restore to factory stock.

• Members

Fusion......Those are referred to as "Beehive knobs". I bet Rich at Ibanez Rules probably has some, though he can be a bit pricey.

Cort.....Thanks man, that is a real Floyd. I really do like this one better than most Carvins I've had. This one might be sold, I'll know for sure by tomorrow this time I'd imagine.

Archived