Goldtop Gibson Les Paul Deluxe

NITEFLY182

• Members

2005 Goldtop 1969 RI Les Paul Deluxe with mini humbuckers. One piece solid mahogany body and one-piece neck. Minihums sound excellent! Crystal clear even with loads of gain or fuzz. Clean tones ring like a bell. Here are some details:

On to the photos:

P1010935.jpg

P1010936.jpg

P1010937.jpg

*Note, last numbers of serial have been obscured in this photo.

P1010939.jpg

Price: $1750 shipped in the US OBO.

Would also consider trades for a PRS KL1812 in good condition or other 24-fret guitars of a similar style. However, I would not be able to put extra money on top of this guitar so if its a $3500 small company boutique piece I probably wont be able to swing it. Mostly looking for the Korina PRS.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if you have any questions!

• Members

Your neck is actually a 3 piece, there are 2 "wings" on either side of the headstock, BTW awesome guitar.
:thu:

The main piece of wood the neck is made from is a single straight piece. Yes there are 1/4" strips to make the headstock full width but in the context of neck construction those aren't what people consider to be additional pieces. If the neck was made from three boards (like a norlin era maple neck) then it would be a three piece neck in the classical sense. If it had a scarf joint like most shredder guitars that would make it a two piece neck. So on and so forth. If we wanted to get really technical the only one piece neck ever made is the first fender snakehead tele necks because even a modern 'one piece' tele neck has a small walnut plug at the headstock and a walnut skunk strip in the back. But I digress.

Archived