FS: Schecter 007 Elite

sanchezero

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

condition is pretty close to new. i played it pretty regularly for about 6mos and then haven't messed with it more than occasionally in the past year or so. no real nicks or scratches anywhere - if you hold it at the right angle under the right light you might see some light scuffing in the clearcoat, but i can't find anything that's made it thru. very clean.

• Members

damn, schlacky, i wish you'd mentioned this sooner. one of the reasons i'm sellin' this thing is because i'm moving...to germany. yesterday was when all my stuff got packed out and shipped. i'm hoping to make this easy on me, so i'm looking for a quick US sale.

i sure wish someone wanted this thing when it was just a good deal at $275...

• Members
damn, schlacky, i wish you'd mentioned this sooner. one of the reasons i'm sellin' this thing is because i'm moving...to germany. yesterday was when all my stuff got packed out and shipped. i'm hoping to make this easy on me, so i'm looking for a quick US sale.

Gnaaah...lucky me. wolke.gif Never saw one of these Elites over here, so maybe you better keep it and upset all the Ibanezers smilie_ugly_202.gif

Good luck with the sale and have a good time here :thu:

Archived