F/S: GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOMS

sdhupelia

• Members

I have two Gibson Les Paul Customs for immediate sale, both amazing condition, easily 9/10 or better each, no nicks, dings, scratches beyond the typical light playwear. Original Gibson Custom black cases included. Both are just around 9 lbs using a bathroom scale. Both very similar specs, with the 490/498 covered pickup combos, huge tone and sustain for days.

2008 Alpine White

i.jpg

a.jpg

2009 Silverburst -

(more Pics of the Alpine White here - http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/LPCAlpine/)

027.jpg

022.jpg

(more Pics of the Silverburst here - http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/LPCSilver/)

$2250 each, plus shipping and plus Paypal fees (I'll accept e-check or gift). Price is firm, as these are listed much cheaper than current eBay auctions, and I'm pricing these for quick sales.

The ONLY trades I will consider are higher-end / limited PRS's not more than 2-3 years old in near-mint condition with birds, 10-tops or better, and OHSC/tags/etc. I realize many of those types of guitars in the $3K-4K range, so I'd be willing to do some sort of 2-for-1 trade and work out the cash difference.

I have many recent references here and the other major forum sites. I have the same username on eBay, and I'm also a gear reviewer for Ultimate-Guitar. Please PM me if you have any questions, I typically answer right away, and unless I'm traveling for work I should be able to ship next business day after payment.

• Members
A bit of luck and savvy trading is all. Good luck with the sale, anyone interested in the White Custom should know it was one of the nicer Customs I have owned. The action can get soooooo low
it pretty much plays itself
:rawk:

Dude wheres the fun in that!!! :thu:

Awesome axe's bump.

Archived