Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom Alpine White - $900 shipped

poderoso

• Members

Hey guys,

ive decided to sell my Alpine White Epiphone Elitist LP Custom. i think its a 2005. Ill provide more pics when i get home. You guys know what this is. Its all stock and comes with the original hardshell case. No dings or deep scratches. Just light "swirls" and theres a finish crack where the neck meets the body. This is a minor superficial defect and it doesnt affect playing, action or intonation. The pickup selector broke off but still works. It sometimes mis-switches when you switch to the neck pickup. it never bothered me because you can just switch it to the bridge then go back to the neck and its okay again. I can order a switchcraft toggle switch for you and install it myself but youre gonna have to pay $30(or whatever the price is on MF) i think thats pretty much it.

And its $900 shipped. I will insure it for the full cost and pay me through paypal. Gift preferred but you dont have to. but please gift it:D (more money for me. haha)

the reason im selling it is because i just got a Music man axis and it pretty much does everything i need it to do. and i'd rather turn the LP to cash instead of just keeping it in my closet.

im not looking to sell quick and since i cant really find anyone selling this online, dont expect a price drop anytime soon. Thanks!

possible(still prefer cash) partial trade for:

MXR carbon copy or Line 6 DL-4;

PRS SE Custom 24 or singlecut;

sterling ax40 or sterling silo 30;

Orange 2x12 cab;

pedaltrain mini, nano or boss bcb 30

Taylor GS mini or Big Baby Taylor

:D will sell for less if we meet up in person. im in san diego.

Archived