FS: Sterling by Music Man AX20 Trans Orange Super Sport

poderoso

• Members

Hey guys! Back up for real this time! I just moved to a 2 bedroom condo and i realized theres about 10 guitars laying around here! Ive been working a lot anyways and dont have time to play all of them so this, my Taylor 310 and my M-350 has got to go!

05242011320.jpg

06052011336.jpg

05242011319.jpg

in pretty much mint condition except for the light scratches on the back. (the kind you wont see unless you hold it against the light on a certain angle)

Im including the fender padded gig bag instead of the sterling one.

Hoping to get $300 shipped! thanks! and paypal gift too.

• Members

What is the neck profile like on these?

Sorry for the noobish response:D but are you talking about the neck shape? Assymmetrical. The neck feels slightly thicker than my music man axis but that could be because i regularly sand down my axis and refinish it with gunstock oil:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You can try this one for $300;) haha

I was playing this head to head with my axis yesterday and while it is obvious that the axis is better, the sterling is closely similar even down to the pickups!

The only difference i can tell is that the binding isnt as perfect as the one on the axis. But thats just me being picky. And the satin finish on the sterling neck as opposed to the gunstock finish on the axis.

BUMP!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived