FS/FT 2007 Gibson Les Paul BFG Goldtop

shooterkc

• Members

I recently traded for this as a part of a 3 to 1 guitar trade. Nice guitar, very clean except one scuff on the Gibson logo and a very very very small couple of marks on the back. Heck it's supposed to look beat up or unfinished anyway. It's setup nicely and sounds great I just need to sell something to pay some evil bill me later people. For some reason the person I traded kept the Gibson case which is why I'm knocking $100 off of what I would normally be asking. It does have a hardshell, just not a Gibson logo case. She weighs in the 7-8 lb range.

Here's Gibson's Specs

Chambered mahogany body

Maple top

Mahogany neck

'50s rounded neck profile

Rosewood fretboard

22 frets

Corian nut

P-90 Alnico V neck humbucker

Uncovered zebra Bursbucker 3 (Alnico II) bridge humbucker

2 Volume, 1 Tone control

Woodend BFG-style knobs

3-way Switchcraft in treble tone control location

Kill switch in 3-way selector location

Black Grover tuners

18:1 tuning ratio

Black Chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece

Here's the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

$900 PP'd/Packed like a fiend and Insured/Shipped

Look guys, from my perspective, you both kind of went at each other - one calling the other out over price, the other retorting with a comment about the first forum member's family (we generally have an unwritten "family's off-limits" policy - we'd rather you didn't attack anyone, but a forum member's one thing - their family is quite another). So yeah, I can somewhat understand the reaction, but OTOH, it's just words on a screen, and you're taking it personally when it really didn't seem like he intended it as insultingly as it was taken either.

I think we should all just take a deep breath and relax here. :idea::) I'm going to delete some of the posts and we'll agree to disagree agreeably - but with no more personal attacks please - from either of you.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No thanks, got my tele! Final drop to $825 then back in my closet. Just got lowballed by someone who said they can buy the gator one for $849, but not a discontinued goldtop, especially in China, stupid people are all over apparently. I thought it was just here! Good luck whatever the F your name was!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived