Notice: you formerly knew me as Chris100...

Jeebus

• Members

Users can't change their names, an admin has to do it.

I requested the change to maintain consistency across forums. The majority of the MP folks know me as Jeebus.

Besides that, it's just a much cooler name than Chris100.... WTF was I thinking? ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Jeebus

Users can't change their names, an admin has to do it.

I requested the change to maintain consistency across forums. The majority of the MP folks know me as Jeebus.

Besides that, it's just a much cooler name than Chris100.... WTF was I thinking?
;)

Ive been wanting to change mine too for some time. Just didn't know how to go about it

• Members

Ive been wanting to change mine too for some time. Just didn't know how to go about it

Really?

I can't imagine you as anything other than Smokin-Man.

Oh well, put in the request. Unless someone already registered the name, it souldn't be a problem.

• Members

RADIOSPACE: [takes the skull] Alas, poor Chris100! I knew him, Birdie: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen? Pah! [puts down the skull]

• Members

Right on, Jeebus! :cool:

I'm looking for the "thumbs up" guy and can't find him. Hopefully Avatars will be implemented soon and you can show us some fun ones.

Where's the circle R after Jeebus?

Regards,

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Bryce

Both are supposedly coming.

I hope it's soon. I miss those other emoticons.

dB

Can we get, like, A LOT of emoticons to play with? A wider selection would be nifty because, you know, we're oh so sophisticated here and express ourselves in finer shades of grey.

• Members

Originally posted by sizzlemeister

Can we get, like, A LOT of emoticons to play with? A wider selection would be nifty because, you know, we're oh so sophisticated here and express ourselves in finer shades of grey.

Sorry, son, its about time you learn life is black and white.

Actually, this is one of my problems. I can't let go of my black or white, yes or no, 0 or 1. :(

• Members

Originally posted by Jeebus

Dave, PLEASE get us this one....
emot-words.gif

:D

Yes, let's. That way people might 1) use the quote button properly - Mike and Mike, I'm looking at you - and 2) they won't quote a complete 4000-character diatribe just to say "LOL", "tl;dr (too long; didn't read), or a one-liner question.

I must say that this one at the end of the sentence would be nice to have, too. emotv5np.gif

Also, the current emoticons have only 2 colors - do we still live in the CGA/EGA age? I think not!

Originally posted by sizzlemeister

Can we get, like, A LOT of emoticons to play with?

If you can only express yourself properly through a varied array of 16x16 pixel images instead of proper English, maybe it's time to learn the language again.

A wider selection would be nifty because, you know, we're oh so sophisticated here and express ourselves in finer shades of grey.

These paper things called "books" have managed to do this for several centuries without stumping down to little, slightly antropomorphized yellow circles instead of 3 sentences ;)

Archived