WTT Strat neck for Tele neck

wmwise

• Members

Hey kojdogg..... You sent my a PM about the neck, I tried to reply but your PM folder is full and will not accept any. You asked about a straight sale. Lets see....Its lightly used, I gave 90 for the neck and 92.50 for the tuners. Thats 182.50....

Guess I,d let it go for 125.00 plus shipping. Was really hoping for a trade, but if that does not happen... I would sell it.

Thanks

Bill

• Members

Hey, I have a rosewood Tele neck on my Tele I'd swap you. I want to keep my old school tuners so you can pull yours and I'm also in Tejas so we can keep it in house!

Also, I went to some Special Forces (sick{censored}ers) schools back in the 70's. Loved it. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Bluesthug :cool:

• Members

Hey, I have a rosewood Tele neck on my Tele I'd swap you. I want to keep my old school tuners so you can pull yours and I'm also in Tejas so we can keep it in house!

Also, I went to some Special Forces (sick{censored}ers) schools back in the 70's. Loved it. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Bluesthug
:cool:

Howdy ! Man its great to see a brother Texan here on the forum. Man I,m sorry to say, but I traded the neck off just a couple of days ago..... need to delete the post...sorry.

Yep....takes a sick mind to go special ops.....LOL

82nd AB

3rd 75th Ranger

1st Group SF

5th Group SF

BOORAH !

Archived