FS/T: LTD EC-1000 with SKB hard case

gutterking

• Members

$470 shipped OBO

edit: An ideal transaction would be your guitar of lesser value + cash for my guitar. I can't add cash to any trades for the time being and I'm all set on amps/effects as well, unless it's something too good to pass up.

Like everyone else, I'm not keen on selling this guy, but I don't have the scratch to hang on to more than one guitar these days. This one was made in Korea before they cut costs and moved production to Indonesia. I'm not sure if it really means much, but I wasn't too big on the newer ones I've played in stores compared to mine. They just felt a little less... good, for some reason.

Condition is good with normal wear and tear for a 7 year-ish old guitar. A couple of very small chips and rash on the back that doesn't penetrate the clear coat. The pickup selector is a little loose, the previous owner painted the word "custom" on the truss rod cover, and the knobs have been changed. The pickups were changed, but they're the exact same model as the originals minus the two-tone coloring. The case has some scuffs and graffiti.

I'm open to trades and trades+cash including, but not limited to, Fender Telecasters/Toronados/other off-sets, Ibanez Artists (preferably Japanese made), G&L guitars, amps/combos/cabs, reverb pedals, etc. Don't hesitate to shoot me an offer.

edit: I have a Swollen Pickle mkII and a Boss RE-20 Space Echo that I would be willing to add for the right trade as well.

Pictures can be found here: CLICK ME

They're 3 years old, but it's still looks the same since it's been sitting in the case for 2 out of those 3 years. If you want fresh pictures, don't hesitate to ask, I'm just feeling a little lazy.

p.s. I don't know what the hell that fourth picture is, but it ain't mine.

Archived