FS/FT: USA Jackson PC1 Mocha

exposeenmity

• Members

i am very interested in this guitar and have the following items available for trade. if your heart is set on that caparison, i understand. i had the exact one you are looking for. if i had it still a trade could be made. anyway, here is the list...

some items i would consider more-or-less a "straight across" trade, others i would add cash. let me know if anything has you pitchin' a tent...(for lack of a better expression)!

-Ibanez JEM7V (modded with black ibanez hardware) (Very Good/Excellent condition)

-ESP M1 NTB in (VERY GOOD/EXCELLENT)

-ESP Will Adler (camo finish ,MINT)

-G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy (MINT/AS NEW)

-Ovation Elite T (AS NEW)

-Carr Mercury Boutique Tube amp (MINT)

-Laney Lionheart 5 watt tube amp (AS NEW)

-VHT Deliverance 60 Head (MINT)

-Engl Fireball Head (Very good/Excellent) w/ flight case

thanks again!

• Members

Trade for a Gibson Les Paul Studio (wine red with gold hardware, flame top) and a MIM Strat?....I know its a long shot but a PC1 is my dream guitar.

Hi Schmidt. I'm not much of a 'Paul fan and I haven't played a whole lot of Strats that agreed with me if you know what I mean. Sorry I couldn't help you on this one. The whole dream guitar line made me consider it though. :cop:

Still available! Not looking for trades, it doesn't hurt to ask, but the guitar is listed on eBay with a pretty good number of watchers. Hurry, bid, and don't let this one slip out of your hands! :love:

• 4 years later...

Archived