Have Tele, WTT for Acoustic Electric

Rusty_Chains

• Members

This is a 2006 MIM Standard Tele. It is brand new. I threw a 3ply Pearloid pickguard on it, a brand new Seymour Duncan sc sized vintage stack in the neck and a GFS TC Alnico hot in the bridge. Fender Jazz Bass knobs, vintage strat saddles, and a circular string tree help give it an older feel. No blemishes or knicks. As you can see the case candy and hard case are all there and included.

After playing my Alvarez through my new Acoustic amp I think I have found my sound and would like another Alvarez, Seagull, Takamine, etc in the price range. I will consider any acoustic guitar but am looking for a straight up trade. PM me. I'm intersted in another Alvarez FD60 or acoustic electric Art and Lutherie as well. Offer away but please send pics.

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

• Members

I am a huge Alvarez fan and just picked up a new artist series. I also have a Fusion Series. I have been looking for a tele for a little while and would love to trade with you.

Here is a link of what the guitar looks like. I can email you some pics if you want. I'll also throw in the alvarez case.

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/cart/pics.asp?Prod=FD60AMB

You up for it?

Archived