Baden Rosewood D / K&K PWM / K&K Pure preamp

Brent Nelson

• Members

Well, my Larrivee L03 has had several nibbles, but no bites as of yet, so I thought I'd put this one up on the block too and see which one might sell first. One of the two has to go as I move on to other things.

Baden Rosewood D-Style -- well cared-for, never gigged, and in excellent condition. Rosewood/sitka. Bone components. Specs can be found here:

- http://www.badenguitars.com/index/bg.htm

As I said when I reviewed this a few months ago, this is amongst the best values of anything I've ever purchased and really competes with most anything I presently own or have had through (for comparison sake, I own or have owned Frogs, Thompsons, Lowdens, Goodalls, McIlroy's, Kronbauers, Fox, SCGC, CA,virtually all of the factory builds of various shapes and woods combos). I liked it considerably better than the other rosewood dreads from the big factories that I A/B'd it with when I purchased it. Fine guitar for this money and well beyond. I'm confident a buyer will be pleased with the purchase and will subsequently allow a 48-hour approval period (as long as the buyer pays return shipping and returns it in the condition it was received). These are oft overlooked in my opinion, and perhaps it's because of their nontraditional appeal. But as far as tone and performance and playability, it's impressive, and I'm confident it's next owner will agree.

I've had a K&K PWM professionally installed, and I'll include the K&K Pure Preamp that I also purchased, which is an additional $80 value or so. (http://www.kksound.com/purepreamp.html)

$795 packaged, insured, and shipped to your door CONUS! Conversely, I'd be willing to consider trades for both this and/or the Larrivee L03 if the right thing came along. (12 strings or prehaps something like a Turner Rennaisance or T5 or that ilk....) Thanks for looking!

Baden1.jpg

Baden-front1.jpg

Baden-front3.jpg

Baden-back.jpg

Baden-back2.jpg

Baden-head.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived