Xavier XV-900 trade for acoustic

newbuilder

• Members

TRADED!

I got this in a trade a few months ago and would keep it if I didn't need a functional acoustic so bad for some of my bands acoustic outings. This came to me brand new and is still minty fresh. Comes with a hard case.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, Your my only hope.

xaviere100811006.jpg

249.jpg

xaviere100811005.jpg

• Members

What kind of trade value are you thinking ? Also.. how does it play and sound ?

Thanks

Bill

I had a couple of acoustc/elec that I would have offered one up for trade if you would have given me some type of a reply. Guess you dont want to trade it off that bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Guys I am so sorry, to have been so non responsive, I got a super sweet trade and forgot to edit my post...again, I am very sorry not to have responded sooner.

No problem, Glad to hear that you found a great deal ! What did you end up with ?

• Members

No problem, Glad to hear that you found a great deal ! What did you end up with ?

A Fender DG22 maple. It is a beautiful guitar, plays and sounds killer. These pics don't do it justice...the other nice thing is that you can see the flame on the sides and back from the inside, so no laminated quilt, and in person the quilt is super deep and very nice. 17 years old and in really good shape.

030-7.jpg

031-8.jpg

033-3.jpg

Archived