Peavey XXX $550

DiSiAC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I purchased this guys amp. He shipped it like a moron and it was broken. Knobs were bent, tolex was shredded from just throwing the cord in the flight case, he didn't bother taking out the power tubes and one fell out of it's socket.... and WORSE of all, the chassis bolts came out and was flopping around inside the flightcase (which wasn't a proper fitting flightcase) in result, bent pot shafts.

He also said he was sending the back grate for this... no grate!!! WTF!

I paid this guy a long time ago and it took him nearly 2 weeks to get it out to me. It took multiple emails requesting for a tracking number, which he never sent till the day it arrived..... which I wasn't home in the morning a delivery was attempted. Thankfully the driver came back in the evening on his way back through my area....

The driver even heard parts rolling around inside the box.. that how f*cked up this amp was.

I had to google the dudes phone # and talked to his mother... she was going to make him do the right thing. She's filing a claim with fedex. Now this {censored} tard is holding my money hostage until after the fedex investigation.. WTF!!!! I'm not the one who packed this thing like a moron!!!!

I'm giving him till tomorrow afternoon for a FULL refund or calling his local police and exposing all his personal information on Harmony-Central and every other message forum I'm registered with.

Don't buy from this moron!!! Tuesday I'm filing a small claim lawsuite against him. He can come to Michigan to defend his case!

• Members

I purchased this guys amp. He shipped it like a moron and it was broken. Knobs were bent, tolex was shredded from just throwing the cord in the flight case, he didn't bother taking out the power tubes and one fell out of it's socket.... and WORSE of all, the chassis bolts came out and was flopping around inside the flightcase (which wasn't a proper fitting flightcase) in result, bent pot shafts.

He also said he was sending the back grate for this... no grate!!! WTF!

I paid this guy a long time ago and it took him nearly 2 weeks to get it out to me. It took multiple emails requesting for a tracking number, which he never sent till the day it arrived..... which I wasn't home in the morning a delivery was attempted. Thankfully the driver came back in the evening on his way back through my area....

The driver even heard parts rolling around inside the box.. that how f*cked up this amp was.

I had to google the dudes phone # and talked to his mother... she was going to make him do the right thing. She's filing a claim with fedex. Now this {censored} tard is holding my money hostage until after the fedex investigation.. WTF!!!! I'm not the one who packed this thing like a moron!!!!

I'm giving him till tomorrow afternoon for a FULL refund or calling his local police and exposing all his personal information on Harmony-Central and every other message forum I'm registered with.

Don't buy from this moron!!! Tuesday I'm filing a small claim lawsuite against him. He can come to Michigan to defend his case!

wow that is bad, how easily he could have avoided this too. ship your {censored} like it is still yours. hope it works out.

Archived