Carvin X100B amp

JB6464

• Members

use a site like photobucket.com

upload the pics from your computer and then you can just use the link under each picture in your post here.

It just makes it alot easier for people to see. Plus, people want to see things instantly. I know im looking for an amp and since there are so many out there I dont tend to want to take the time to email someone to see what it looks like.

Especially someone like yourself who is new to the forum.

I mean all of this in the nicest way. Just trying to help you with your sale! At that price you should sell it quickly with some pics up

• Members

Eyeball, i know your in Cincy, there was one up here in cleveland not too long ago at a place called makin' music. 6l6 version.

I got the 6l6 tolex version from Brunswick music a few years back for 250$. It was in "bad" shape. yea it was dirty and the previous owner jackass had el34s in it, so it had fried screen resistors.

Little tire cleaning soloution and new resistors, thing is good as new.

• Members

i have my other Carvin X00B for sell identcal to the fist one posted but has the Gt-GE6l6 powertubes installed and biased. Those cost me a 120.00 so i'll let my second one go for 400.00 its also in mint condition,thanks.

Archived