bv300hb 300 watt blue voodoo head

zachg

• Members

It is 300 watts with 6 6L6 tubes, and I dont remember how many preamps they put in there, but ya, this thing is a brick! They sound great though! I saw DOPE and there guitarist had one. Smokin tone!

6 6L6s? Unless theyre doing something i dont know about that puts the wattage closer to the 150watt range than 300watts.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am interested. What speakers are in the cab? Is it a different cab than other crates may also match aside perhaps from the emblem or?

I live in Zip 98040 and would want the very lowest price shipping amount, what would the head run me shipped, and if I got the half stack what would be the total.

What zip would it be sent from?

Thanks,

Tom:thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

HI, Sorry I just started the thread and asked about it as I did not know anything other than saw one for sale. I have not been on the thread for a long time, but it looks like someone else has one for sale.

I saw 150 bucks shipping, if that is for an amp head it is NOT EVEN REASONABLE

My Ashdown Fallen Angel 180 weighs about 70 pounds, I shipped it USPS Parcel post for 17 bucks. It got to my house in two days.

The only thing that would be even close to reasonable for that money would be a 4x12 cab, size and weight of course, but the difference between a 70 and 80 pound amp head for shipping being 130 bucks is hard to believe. Keep in mind that most shipping companies have 70 pound limits. But still, there has to be a better way, for me I took the foot switcher and stuff out to make it only 70 pounds. Perhaps something similar could be done with the 80 pound head (if that is what it weighs) I dont know, just a suggestion.

Take care,

T

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived