Bogner 2x12 Oversized Cab

blownirocz

• Members

Just bought this amazing, almost mint condition cab from a local fellow musician the other week (he was kind enough to let me use his pics for this post). It's a Bogner 2x12 oversized cab with Celestion V30's in it. It has a professionally installed Marshall backplate so you can run run it in mono (8 ohm) or stereo (16 ohm) and it has the cool easily removable snap-in casters. Just the most amazing organic and woody tones I've ever heard and this thing sounds ABSOLUTELY HUGE.

I wish I could keep it. The plan was to use it to replace a Mesa Recto 4x12 cab that I have, but after using it during rehearsal with my band, the rest of guys felt it was just "too woody" (if that's even possible) and just doesn't cut through the rhythm section enough for the type of music that we play. And I can only afford to keep one of the cabs, so I have to move it. If I could afford to keep both right now, this thing wouldn't be going anywhere, trust me.

Check out the reviews on Harmony-Central...11 Reviews and every single reviewer gave the sound quality a 10!

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Bogner/2x12+Cabinet/10/1

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Bogner/212+Cabinet/10/1

The only ding this cabinet got was due to lack of versatility because it's mono only. But, this cab has been professionally modified to run in stereo also, so that takes care of that.

Small nick on the top, and small tolex repair that are in the pictures, neither of which are easily visible.

Not asking a dime more than I paid for it less than a week ago at $550.00, and I would prefer a local sale but would consider shipping if the buyer covered shipping and paypal fees. Thanks guys!

bognervinylsb6.th.jpg

bognerrighttg7.th.jpg

bognerleftzq9.th.jpg

bognerfrontgu0.th.jpg

bognerdingko1.th.jpg

bognerbottomnn0.th.jpg

bognerbackxr4.th.jpg

Archived