THD Bivalve and Tubes - self biasing 30w Class A - $875 Shipped

Chickentown

• Members

for the folks posting wtb tube amp under $1K....

This thing is the ticket. It kinda does it all, is built to last, and has a built in attenuator. Unlike the Univalve, there is no problem keeping up with a drummer and bass player.

Can anyone with a THD testify?

Thanks for checkin' it out!

I've had and loved my Univalve for years. Sure wish I just didn't buy the Bad Cat. Good price

• Members

The day this thing went up for sale, I put in some old 12AT7's and vintage 6V6's. I've been in love with it ever since.

Obviously the market is soft right now and I've had multiple buyers back away after not being able to unload their own fs gear. So I'm holding on to this - selling it (esp. at this price) would give me regrets.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

The day this thing went up for sale, I put in some old 12AT7's and vintage 6V6's. I've been in love with it ever since.

Obviously the market is soft right now and I've had multiple buyers back away after not being able to unload their own fs gear. So I'm holding on to this - selling it (esp. at this price) would give me regrets.

Thanks for looking.

good move. I'm sure you would have regretted it later

• Members

Thanks for looking.

Let me know if you change your mind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived