Facingusall = Scammer

jpeaslee

• Members

Here is the link to the for sale thread. Its now been a month since i bought it. Haven't heard a word from him since he said he 'dropped it off at ups'. Already did the dispute/claim on paypal. Decided in my favor but couldn't transfer the funds. Anyways. Guy lives in chicago. I think i found an address for him. i know his name is Jason M. Colton and i have his phone number with his name on the voicemail, but he never answers and doesnt' respond to voicemail.

Anyways, FacingUsAll is not good to do business with, despite his previous good transactions.

Anyone in Chicago know this guy?

• Members

call Chicago Police Dept, give them his name and phone number and file an incident report, they'll be able to give you his address, also call the operator, ask for the Chicago area, give them the name/ph# and ask them to do a reverse search and they'll give you his address. You can also contact his previous good trades for any info they might have on him.

Good luck

• Members

I recently went through the same EXACT thing with the fellow in my sig. I called the police where he lived and they said I had to file a complaint here, where I live. I went in to file the complaint. While I was sitting at the detective's desk filing the complaint he made a call to the police where the thief lives and spoke to a detective there. The detective there paid a visit to the thief the next day. It was picked up by UPS two days later and arrived in good shape. I guess the moral of the story is to file the complaint locally and have the local police follow through with the police where the thief lives. In any case, good luck to you. I hope it works out. Keep posting progress reports.

Archived