FS: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 Head w/ Footswitch

rlm297

• Members

SOLD

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 Head w/ Footswitch. I thought I'd list it here to see if anyone is interested in a two channel 50 watt Marshall tube head. Channel 1 can do cleans and classic rock. Channel 2 is more hard rock and hi-gain. This amp also has reverb. $600 shipped.

For those who aren't familiar with this head (new players looking to upgrade their amp), this is pretty much the industry standard amp for rock music. Tune into Conan O'Brien or any other late night shows with bands, and more than likely you'll see these heads being used.

This amp is in used condition and has a few battle scars, there is a postage stamp sized tear in the top tolex and a few tiny rips on the front. However, this doesn't affect the sound at all, the amp is in perfect working order -- it's a monster on top of a Marshall cabinet.

When I was testing this out earlier I found that the footswitch didn't work when it was plugged in the whole way. However, it did work like normal when the plug was plugged into the jack on the back of the amp half-way.

Anyway, I think that's about it. I can provide pictures, if desired.

I've done business with Killing Nevada in the past, and he can vouch for me.

MarshallJCM1.jpg

MarshallJCM2.jpg

I'm looking to sell this for $600 shipped.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

• Members

when are you expecting to end the sale?

When someone buys it. I believe $650 shipped is fair.

Especially considering that this is the going rate on eBay and people are trying to sell TSL's on here for much more.. and those are inferior amps.

So, it'll be available until someone buys it or I accept a trade, or cave in and just list it on eBay.

PRICE DROP

$600 shipped. Needs to go!

Archived