Marshall JCM 800 2204

kdp86

• Members

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna sell my JCM 800 2204. It's a 1984 model with horizontal inputs, but is schematically the same as the verticals since it's such an early one. There is one drilled hole in the faceplate that has been plugged, and four in the back. There was also an extra preamp tube socket installed at one point. Now for the good news, it has been put fully back to stock with the exception of these two things; it's now set up properly to run EL34s (it comes with all JJ tubes), and the "Bright Cap" has been removed. If you are familiar with these amps at all, you know that these are both desired changes.All of the transformers are the original Drakes also. The back plate is missing, which never bothered me enough to get another one, though they are readily available. I will ship UPS Ground to anywhere in the Lower 48 States for free, and insure it for the full price as well. The price is $1000. Let me know what you guys think! - Kenny

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I just couldn't sell it. I REALLY wish I could keep them both, but you know... want an 800?

haha, my old 2204 was an '86, and I do regret selling it, but I need something higher gain for a new band, or else I would give this some serious consideration.

Consider this a free bump then :thu:

Archived