FS Mesa Road King and Recto Cabs in Chicago

Bungles

• Members

Hope it's okay to post links to other sites, please let me know if it's not and I'll put it all here. I'm selling a Road King Head and two Recto Cabs (2x12 & 4x12) in the Chicago area. Looking to get $2200 for the entire rig, priced to sell fast and reduced due to being a local only sale. I'd rather not ship, but can travel if necessary (although the 4x12 is going to have a hard time fitting in my car). :facepalm:

Anyway here's the add...

Mesa Road King in Chicago

Peace

• Members

Not looking to split it up just yet, too many people scrambling to get cash for the whole rig (from the PM's and emails I've been receiving). I've also got a huge amount of requests to part it out, and although I'd make more money doing it that way, I'm really just looking to get rid of a few amps and guitars because I'm moving soon (and don't want to pack/move all this stuff). This was part of a stereo rig that ran with the Marshall that I have in another add, there are two guys that are trying to come up with the coin for both (and the Eventide Eclipse that sat in the middle).

As far as credit cards, who ever said that I didn't take Paypal? Shipping is another story, I'd just move it myself to the new house if I was going to deal with shipping. A truck and the great open road is a great way to spend a weekend though. ;)

• Members

If this stuff is still around come Friday I will be notifying you. Will be happy to meet you in Chicago...but won't have the funds until Thursday.

Hit me up on Friday, I'm treating this as the first one to hit my door with the cash walks away with a smoking deal and rig.

• Members

:wave:
Bumping to tempt Eric again, giving Somata a chance to get out his credit card (via PayPal), and reminding glenecho that we're 4 hours away from Thursday.
;)

I'm not gonna be able to come up this weekend because my last window of time to do it was just filled with a Saturday rehearsal. I'm gonna have to hold off at least another week...sorry.

Archived