Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine and Hughes and Kettner Crunchmaster

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

SOLD!

I have both the H&K Crunchmaster and Cream Machine for sale.

The Cream Machine is basically a low wattage high gain Marshall. It's an all tube design....using two preamp type tubes for the power and pre sections. The tone is quite impressive....actually. While being low wattage, it can still get fairly loud. Loud enough to move your speakers (recording), but not completely loud enough to overpower a drummer. great saturated leads at a lower volume. Definitely a great bedroom amp! :thu:

The CrunchMaster is a lower gain type amp. Like a cross between a Vox and a Fender. The clean tone is amazing......on par with my larger vintage fender amp. It uses a EL84 in the power, and a 12AX7 (or whatever you want) in the preamp. Nice warm tone with a little bit of sparkle....that allows you to push it at bedroom volumes. It features a volume, gain, treble, mid, bass controls......along with a bright switch. Just like a larger amp without the ungodly volume. Also great for bedroom playing.

Both also feature, a myriad of outputs. Direct out, speaker simulation out, amp out, etc......built in attenuator! :eek: They'll pretty much do whatever you want them to. I also have a rack mountable frame that allows you to mount both Cream Machine and CrunchMaster in a single rack space....for preamp use......is desired. Together they'll all you really need: Cleans, bluesy tones, and high gain Marshall tones......:eek:

They actually have real transformers inside........so these are REAL tube amps....and you can tell.

I'm looking for $375 for the pair.......which includes both tube amps, spare original H&K tubes, a dual rack (single space) mountable frame, and premium packaging, paypal and insured shipping.

• 2 years later...

Archived