Krank Krankenstein +. Pics and Vids, perfect condition

Chrisjd

• Members

Price Drop

$1150 shippedThis thing is an absolute monster. Mint condition, the tubes are great. No rips, dings, dents, scuffs etc. Comes with footswitch.

*Two channel, footswitchable 120W head

*Preamp four 12AX7 tubes, power section four Sovtek 6550 tubes

*Separate volume and 3 band eq sections per channel

*Footswitchable Master 1 and Master 2 controls, gain, sweep control on Dime channel

*Global volume and presence controls, active effects loop, worldwide voltage use, ohm selector, footswitch included

*Designed in conjunction with the legendary guitarist Dimebag Darrell Abbott

V30 marshall cab, boosted, baritone....

[YOUTUBE]06VYtJ2CXw0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Unboosted with v30 orange cab and texas heat krank cab.

[YOUTUBE]8w0DLfAFzvY[/YOUTUBE]

DSCF0681.jpg

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0686.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

• Members

why you sellin it man? be brutally honest to i can take it
:thu:

Hey! I honestly, HONESTLY, just don't have the time I used to. Gone are the days where I can jam for hours on end through different amps. With that being said, I am keeping my Cobra and 6505, but that's it for now. I haven't bought an amp in a long time either.

This amp really smokes, it is just devastating.

• Members

Chris,

How would you compare this to the K-Tre in terms of tone, tightness, amount of gain, low volume toanz, cleans, brutalness, and build quality?

Hmmm.

Tightness: The Krank is a lot tighter, the tre is one of the few amps I felt needed a boost to sound it's best.

Gain: Pretty close, I'd say it's a toss up.

low volume toanz: I would have to give that to the tre, only because it has a FX loop volume on the back which basically acts as a hotplate. The krank sounds great at low volumes though.

Cleans: Tough call, they sounds pretty close.

Brutalness: The Krank has a much meaner voicing and is overall way more aggressive.

Build quality: about the same.

• Members

Chris,

How would you compare this to the K-Tre in terms of tone, tightness, amount of gain, low volume toanz, cleans, brutalness, and build quality?

kranks build quitlity is friggan like a tank.

i dont know rivera amps at all but i can tell you kranks customer service is top fuckin notch :thu: if you ever need it (hopefully you dont)

i just took down one of mine for a check up (nothing wrong with them) just a retube and bias deal.

i also took down one of mine i just bought from a owner who absoluty SMOKED his chadwick, im talking main board was fried so it got a PTP. also 4 pots from it being dropped on its face, new tubes and a whole slew of other stuff done to the chadwick (the used price was right :thu:) the previus onwer was a fuckin dipshit

anyways i had them both back and rocking HARDCORE in less then 10 days. with good communication between me and patrick.

• 1 month later...

Archived