Order 'em up- KSS Comp 1

jackpine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should just be able to use a Visa number when you pay someone with a Paypal account. I know if you send a fund request to someone that doesn't have a Paypal account that it gives instructions for paying with a credit card. I take payments that way quite frequently.

Comes in handy once in a while. If someone who owes me money jokingly says "do you take plastic?" I say yes, and then send them a request. :D

• Members

I believe so. My Paypal debit card is a Master Card, so I don't see why they wouldn't accept it. I'm sure they take all major cards. They're basically a standard bank, but with less restrictions on transfers and transactions.

• Members

AFAIK, anywhere that you can use a Visa will also take MC...

That seems to be the case 99.9999999999% of the time, althought the two are completely unrelated. However, I recently found out there is a transfer limit with Visa and Paypal - if you have to pay for more than $1000 I think you have to use Mastercard.

• Members

yawhoo....Roald enters the 21st century...I'm now a Paypal customer....in Germany you can even have them draw in from your bankaccount automatically. That's not my preferred way of paying, but luckily I can also transfer the money to their account and they do the rest. Amazing. First I got a cellphone with camera and now this. We're getting somewhere

my deepest respect for Dave, Steve, Jim and Ani for making this possible (this=harassing the rest of the world with my stuff :D)

• Members

I just dropped a money order in the mail to the address on the website, hope that works ok ! Look forward to it. I had all intentions of getting a track in, but got married in October, so I was a bit pre-occupied at the time of the deadline.

I'm excited to hear everyone's stuff, and despite varying reviews on the cover artwork, I think it looks great.

• Members

Originally posted by Roald

why was the thread unstickied? thionk the cd needs some promo!

It was unstickied because no one had posted in it in a little while, and because I was trying to appease the folks who were whining about too many stickies. ;):rolleyes:

Also, there is really no reason to promote the CD. It's not for profit, it's just a vehicle so we can share our music with each other.

dB

Archived