FS/T: Vox Lil' Night Train

schiz

• Members

Might as well be brand damn new. Got it, played it, unplugged it. Buddy came over, played it, unplugged it. Just sitting now. :rolleyes:

Anyone interested, let me know. In no hurry to get rid of it. Just thought Id list it and see if anyone is looking for one.

$190 local (for my fellow HC'ers) Will ship if you pay the freight. (or possible trade - :idk: )

(Pics upon request)

• Members

Okay, in need of some extra cash so this thing needs to go. Headed to the bay by the weekend if no takers by then. :cry:

Please dont make me sell this on ebay. Someone has got to be in the market for a cheap tube amp they can crank just

about anywhere. :idk:

• Members

This is just the head. I can see that head and cab going for that their too. The cab is a piece of {censored} - the head is not.

If youre looking to get it for less than this - take youre chance from an ebay seller trying to spin his or her amp to be something its not.

Mine has all of 2 hours playtime on it and other than that, this one is brand new. This is not a bad deal at all.

No big deal. If it doesnt sell here to a fellow HC'er, it'll be on the bay by Monday night. And it will sell for more than this there.

:wave:

Archived