Ummm... hey Roland...

r33k

• Members

actually they made it, but it seems the engineers forgot to include some {censored} up feature that would incline the buyer to search for another box. Yup, they forgot to {censored} it up and so when they were done with the prototype, they just shelved it.

• Members

Originally posted by Analog Kid

actually they made it, but it seems the engineers forgot to include some {censored} up feature that would incline the buyer to search for another box. Yup, they forgot to {censored} it up and so when they were done with the prototype, they just shelved it.

LMAO!

Pegged. :D

• Members

Originally posted by r33k

those dummies.

somebody should tell them they never made a product called the tr-737.

That Press Release is incorrect. On their website they state "For a limited time, Roland Corporation U.S. is offering MV-8000 owners a complete TR-505, TR-707, and TR-727 sound set for FREE!

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=572&ParentId=84

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by The Audacity Works

Or maybe the TR-737 is about to be released. Maybe it's a 32-note polyphonic, 4-part multitimbral analog drum machine that hasn't been officially announced yet.

Do you know something we don't?

;)

• Members

It's good to see that they're still supporting it. +5 points in my book.

Now when is Sound on Sound going to be allowed to review one?

Music Tech only gave it a 7 out of 10. Good but not great. A lot of it's functions would be useful to me but being unable to test one out here and after reading through the MV-Nation, I'm a bit reserved.

Archived