Back for More - Another Video Lesson Critique

• Members

Yes. I just started taking lessons from Mark 2 weeks ago. I stumbled across his video lessons here and found his approach very refreshing, so I had a conversation with him about the kind of lessons I was interested in, and he told me how he goes about it, what he focuses, on etc.

I hate to sound like a shill on the boards, but Mark is very organized (which many teachers lack, i find) and has a methodical "from the ground up" approach that is exactly what I was looking for.

I'm sure he'd be happy to give you more info here, so I'll just leave it at that.

• Members

Yes. I just started taking lessons from Mark 2 weeks ago. I stumbled across his video lessons here and found his approach very refreshing, so I had a conversation with him about the kind of lessons I was interested in, and he told me how he goes about it, what he focuses, on etc.

I hate to sound like a shill on the boards, but Mark is very organized (which many teachers lack, i find) and has a methodical "from the ground up" approach that is exactly what I was looking for.

I'm sure he'd be happy to give you more info here, so I'll just leave it at that.

Very cool. That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. This does this, this does that, put it together and you get this.

For 8 weeks I might be able to swing it. What days? Times?

I just PM'd you the info...Basically 7-8 on Mondays starting September 19th...The instructor Matt has his Phd in Double Bass, but he teaches guitar in our studio and the class is mainly for guitarists....

Archived