free lessons (licks) on my website - updated regularly

Santuzzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarville

View Post

Any chance of doing some country picking. Thanks!

I would love to post a country lick at some point, but I just don't think I'm any good at playing country, but who knows, if I can come up with something in that style, why not....

• Members

Lars, these are just great! In #8, you've got some great melodic movement going when you get to that G7alt chord. It really doesn't sound like a "jazz lick from a textbook" kinda lick. Also, that Cm6 sound with major 7ths in the melody..... ahhhhh!!!

Plus the backing track sounds great too.

Note to others following his posts: Note that his intonation, articulations, tone and overall feel are "dead-on"!

• Members

Lars, these are just great! In #8, you've got some great melodic movement going when you get to that G7alt chord. It really doesn't sound like a "jazz lick from a textbook" kinda lick. Also, that Cm6 sound with major 7ths in the melody..... ahhhhh!!!

Note to others following his posts: Note that his intonation, articulations, tone and overall feel are "dead-on"!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jonfinn

View Post

Jon, thank you very much for your kind words and compliments, it means a lot to me!

Archived