Launching my new free worldwide tuition

• Members

Hey guys!

I've been away for a little while, but now I'm back and I am launching my worldwide tuition program. Anywhere in the world, everybody should have the opportunity to learn music and build a passion, it's all below.

The main idea is to fuse together as many globally recognised music syllabuses as possible, so that in the end no matter which piece you had to play for that particular skill grade it wouldn't matter.
As the viewer would be amply prepared with the skills and techniques to overcome it.

I am extremely excited about this idea and approach,

What do you guys think?

Pat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by benzem View Post
I don't really get it, but I will stayed tuned and maybe it will become clear.

How are you gonna make money from this? Just on the U2b hits?
So I'm basically teaching at the very very beginning.
Starting with what guitar to buy first, where to buy your first guitar.
Then onto how a guitar works, then into the technique,

Really there's no money made, because the youtube money goes into my big d'addario competitions,
I want to be a teacher so these video's help me learn how to better approach that,

It's a win win

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by PatrickDavid View Post
So I'm basically teaching at the very very beginning.
Starting with what guitar to buy first, where to buy your first guitar.
Then onto how a guitar works, then into the technique,

Really there's no money made, because the youtube money goes into my big d'addario competitions,
I want to be a teacher so these video's help me learn how to better approach that,

It's a win win
Cool Patrick, I share your love of teaching. There is nothing more rewarding. You have a great energy that will certainly inspire. Let me know if I can help by way of vids or whatever.

I have two music teachers that made all the difference in my life, and I love to give back.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by benzem View Post
Cool Patrick, I share your love of teaching. There is nothing more rewarding. You have a great energy that will certainly inspire. Let me know if I can help by way of vids or whatever.

I have two music teachers that made all the difference in my life, and I love to give back.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Thank you very much for your kind words, that means alot mate,
i have something in mind for next year so I'll definitely keep you in mind!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarville View Post
Pat, you got me excited, but can you slow down a bit, please!
What do you mean buddy?

This are definitely slowed down at the moment,
We're just looking at the very basics of learning guitar,
first guitar choice, holding a pick, what a good setup is,
how to practice effectively etc.

but come december there's a huge $500 give away (anyone can enter), and grade 1 begins,

• Members

Hi Pat. It nothing about what you are doing, but your excitement in your speech is a bit fatt
, sorry but this forum is messing up so I can't really read what I'm typing. Please don't take it wrong by all means. You are one of a kind and I think we all here feel it, just go a bit slower on your speech, please. Your excitement is 100% and I feel it.

• Members

Hi Pat. It nothing about what you are doing, but your excitement in your speech is a bit fast
, sorry but this forum is messing up so I can't really read what I'm typing. Please don't take it wrong by all means. You are one of a kind and I think we all here feel it, just go a bit slower on your speech, please. Your excitement is 100% and I feel it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarville View Post
Hi Pat. It nothing about what you are doing, but your excitement in your speech is a bit fast
Ah!
Now I understand!
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I completely agree, especially in my October update I was talking way too fast!
I was just trying to make the video as short as possible!

But I will definitely talk slower from now on,
I just finished filming a new video, it's slower than before m/

• Members

Hi Pat, thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. Being in front of students for the last 20 yearrs I've leaarned ala lot about what works and what doesn't. Enthusiasm is the key and you have it in your instructions, keep it up. This forum is still screwed up so I can't see what the f'k I'm writing. Sorry.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarville

View Post

Hi Pat, thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. Being in front of students for the last 20 yearrs I've leaarned ala lot about what works and what doesn't. Enthusiasm is the key and you have it in your instructions, keep it up. This forum is still screwed up so I can't see what the f'k I'm writing. Sorry.

No problem at all, thank you for the constructive input!

Archived