Rock Chicks Gallery

fuzzface71

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by agentcooper2001

there's nothing wrong with her tits, Stoney. Nothing at all! Her face isn't that great though. But, her tits make up for it.

I'll take Liz any day of the week though. I like the way she grabs her pussy for us.

no, nothing wrong with her rack lol but to me, i gotta have something to look at OTHER than the tits :D

I hit on Lucy Woodward the other night at my gig. She's not crazy hot but very cute. We flirted a bit but she had to take off before I got off stage and i didnt get her digits.

lucy3.jpg

Lucy.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by agentcooper2001

i'd let the talkin' lead to touchin' and the touchin' lead to sex anytime with her! very hot!!!
:eek:

you talkin about Lucy? yeah..in person more cute than hot but that's what I liked about her. She wasnt all done up for a photo shoot. She was just naturally pretty and really nice and chill. We might gig with her again so maybe i'll get the chance

• Members

Originally posted by D.

oh shit, I posted the wrong person. I guess thats the japanese idol. heres the real pic:

010.jpg

I googled in BOA, saw an asian girl, and jumped to conclusions.
:D

oh no way, someone else has heard of this band? i take it you've watched Lain? I only know that one song.

• Members

Originally posted by veil

oh no way, someone else has heard of this band? i take it you've watched Lain? I only know that one song.

You've seen Lain? What's up with the school girl flashing her panties at the beginning one of the episodes?

-navi

Archived