SPAM= Experamentalists Anonymous modded MoogerFooger Ring Modulator with exp pedal

hangwire

• Members

Hey all... well this is the grail of pedals... see pics in my sig...

MoogerFooger Ring Modulator with adapter

modded by forumite Colin "bear" from Experamentalists Anonymous so that the 2nd footswitch turns the "amount" pot to full. I had this mod done so that the Moogerfooger could have the only feature I found better on the Loveton RingStinger. I sold my RingStinger after having this mod done, and it is the best ring mod I have played by far.

It gets nice classic ring mod tones, the LFO can get some nice vibrato to therimin like warbles, you can actually do a dual tremolo with the mooger set right as the carrier frequency gets low enough+the LFO. Square and Since LFO shapes! So many different modulation sounds from unique to weird...

This pedal is by far one of the jewels of effects. It is 100% working, some minor cosmetic wear from being on my board.

For the modded pedal with adapter I would like to get $255 shipped. It will go out with insurance... and the mod turns this into an even more amazingly verstile pedal.

I also have the best expression pedal, a BOSS EV5, that I would sell with the mooger if you wanted it... it really gives a lot of variation at your feet. I'll add it to the package for $35, or $42 shipped if anyone reading this just wants it by itself...

• Members

Originally posted by VicShat

and why is that?

The same reason why unmodded vintage instruments are worth more than modded ones. Generally speaking, refins, pickup changes, tuner changes, etc make an item less desirable on the second hand market, unless it's from someone well known like Keeley or Analogman.

Case in point, your modded Boss SD-1 for $50 has been in your sig for a long time.

• Members

Originally posted by losergeek

yeah, i really don't understand what the mod does here.

the 2nd footswitch will either turn the amount pot to full/max or to wherever it is set on teh dial (most dramtically at zero for my use) so you can turn the LFO on/off an add the 2nd dimension of tones with one click... the only feature that the Lovetone Ring Stinger has that I thought was more useful... liek I mentioned, the lovetone was sold shortly after having this mod done...

I apologize for the delay, the forum would not load at my home computer this weekend.

If you wish to offer a price... pm me... I might listen... but it is fairly priced from what I have seen on ebay (mine includes the shipping and insurance, and the only ring mod mooger that went for under this general price was without adapter...)

• Members

here is a pic... i just got teh editor program to work on this camera... but beofre I figured out teh resize i decreased teh quality in effiorts to fit it as an attachment... so teh pic is crapy in how it was after I first took it and didin't realize how to go from 200000x1000000 to 1025x700 :)

mooger%20and%20KP.jpg

Archived