Yanks vs. Limeys thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

We should have a Yanks/Limeys footballing match or something sometime in order to resolve this once and for all. Or maybe just Yahtzee or Scrabble.

The footballing match would end in bloodshed beforehand as we would fight to the death over what kind of football we would play, Gridiron gayball, or soccerkickball.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

The footballing match would end in bloodshed beforehand as we would fight to the death over what kind of football we would play, Gridiron gayball, or soccerkickball.

nah, we'd knock each other senseless long before that, in the pub on the way to the pitch.

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

nah, we'd knock each other senseless long before that, in the pub on the way to the pitch.

aww, well we've had lots of practice at violence at sporting events. You may want to pick another method.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

Oh, we'd win at either, I'm sure. Funny side story...Some good Indian friends of mine in college were always going on about their cricket-playing prowess. So, one Easter break when they were stuck on campus (because who flies back to India on a weekend break) and some of us Americans were stuck there, too, because we were RAs in the dorms, they challenged us to a cricket match. They played with all of this strategy and trickery and whatnot and us oversized, overweight, slovenly Americans wiped the floor with them. It's like the Monty Python sketch with the female boxer.

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

nah, i've read "Among the Thugs" and been to many Oakland Raider games, so i reckon i'll be OK.
:)

But you aint ever been to an Everton-Liverpool derby game. now thats some crazy {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by Dr. Custodian

better than celtic-rangers?

i've gotta say the scots have you guys beat for blood lust.

That has little to do with football and more to do with religion, but your right, thats some crazy bollocks.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

I dislike all of you Iraq invading dip{censored}s.

Love,

Taco

PS. {censored} you.

how eloquent.... last poll i saw shows that 60% of the US thinks it is a waste of time, and we shouldnt have gone. We are already there though.... what can we do now?

I suppose i could move to canada

Archived