Tuesday Spam Thread!

• Members

I have what's in my sig, plus a few other things

BOSS bass chorus
MXR Dynacomp (RI)
Ebow
BOSS A/B Pedal
EH Small Stone phaser

The bass chorus, the small stone and (maybe) the A/B pedal still have boxes and papers and everything.

I'm especially interested in trades for anything univibe-esque, or something like a rotating speaker effect, as well as a flanger (stereo), but I am open to suggestions...ha. :cool:

edit: I'm also very receptive to those wacky EH pedals

• Members

ive got a few things for sale here.

Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless G1 230$ shipped
THD 8ohm Hot Plate 215$ shipped
Boss GE-7 Pedal 70$ shipped
2 G FLEX 2x12's 430$ each shipped
Mesa Boogie .50+cal head no damge, no tears, scuffs nothing super clean 525$shipped.

everything is mint or near mint condition. im open to all kinds of trades on amp. im looking for mostly like mesa boogie dual recto, rectoverb, mark IV. ill trade all this stuff if a trade is right. just looking to start a new rig. thanks,mike

• Members

Fuzz Face RI - $50 Shipped
Boxed DS-1 (version that is easier to mod) - $20 Shipped

Keleey Modified Ibanez UE-400 Analog MultiEffects Rack Unit (most likely from the '80s - serial number: 200238) and foot controller. Has compressor, phaser, distortion, flanger/stereo chorus, and an effects loop (so other pedals can be put between the units effects), all which can be patched in any order. Similar to Ibanez 808 series effects. The foot controller has switches for the individual effects, as well as a master switch to take the whole unit out of your chain.
Heres information on the modifications from the previous owner (cmloeffler on the forums):

I bought this unit in perfect sonic condition but the foot controller was missing two switches. I sent the unit to Robert Keeley who replaced three switches with NOS 808 switches so they matched and checked the general condition of the foot controller and unit itself out. He also modded the distortion circuit so it sounds somewhere between his DS-1 Ultra Mod with extended range covering everything from a clean boost to OD to distortion. A very cool and one of a kind mod.

$230 Shipped

1966 Traynor YBA-1 BassMaster (serial number: 1176) modified (by a professional) to '59 Tweed Bassman specs. It's 40W and has 4 inputs. Brand new 6L6 power tubes. Has factory cutout for tube rectifier. It sounds great, but it still needs some work. There is occasional hiss at higher volumes. The tech I brought it to said one of the resisters looks like it overheated at some point. Great project amp. I currently don't have the funds to get it in flawless condition myself. Excellent mod platform - All point to point wired. Built like a tank (dropped out of 3 story windows with the tubes removed for QC I've heard). Just needs a tube rectifier and different power tubes if you want JTM 45 specs.

$300 shipped OBO (up to $50 - buyer pays any difference above that - weighs ~30 pounds - I'm in 94602).

More information on vintage traynor amps and the differences between earlier and later model YBA-1s here: http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~dace/vb/

• Members
Originally posted by RisingSun

Fuzz Face RI - $50 Shipped

Boxed DS-1 (version that is easier to mod) - $20 Shipped

Keleey Modified Ibanez UE-400 Analog MultiEffects Rack Unit (most likely from the '80s - serial number: 200238) and foot controller. Has compressor, phaser, distortion, flanger/stereo chorus, and an effects loop (so other pedals can be put between the units effects), all which can be patched in any order. Similar to Ibanez 808 series effects. The foot controller has switches for the individual effects, as well as a master switch to take the whole unit out of your chain.

Heres information on the modifications from the previous owner (cmloeffler on the forums):

$230 Shipped

1966 Traynor YBA-1 BassMaster (serial number: 1176) modified (by a professional) to '59 Tweed Bassman specs. It's 40W and has 4 inputs. Brand new 6L6 power tubes. Has factory cutout for tube rectifier. It sounds great, but it still needs some work. There is occasional hiss at higher volumes. The tech I brought it to said one of the resisters looks like it overheated at some point. Great project amp. I currently don't have the funds to get it in flawless condition myself. Excellent mod platform - All point to point wired. Built like a tank (dropped out of 3 story windows with the tubes removed for QC I've heard). Just needs a tube rectifier and different power tubes if you want JTM 45 specs.

$300 shipped OBO (up to $50 - buyer pays any difference above that - weighs ~30 pounds - I'm in 94602).

PM'ed you

More information on vintage traynor amps and the differences between earlier and later model YBA-1s here:

Archived