body modifications: what have you got?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by delorean

good {censored}! i'm the proud owner of an actual Ed Hardy piece.
:)

NICE!

mine's from some '70's flash book....sailor jerry on top....hardy on the bottom.....i loved that i was a weird combo of two classics....

next up is a bob montana drawing of veronica.....she looks like betty page....so i'm getting betty and veronica in one tat.....

now all i need is money.....

d

• Members

I have no ink or piercings or any of that {censored}. I have a weird skin disease, but it's not really that visible. The only thing I have to wear, well besides clothing, are my glasses. I have a pair of orange sunglasses that I wear to freak people out. They also serve a medicinal purpose. My body is a temple. Unfortunately, an ancient an evil spirit dwells within, so much for the markings on the outside. :D

• Members

i have devastator (a transformer) almost finished on my upper left arm.

B.Devastator.jpg

that's what it'll look like finished. im planning on two transformers sleeves actually. hes just the first one to go on.

i used to have 11 piercings, but now i only have both tragus', nostril and septum. my ears were up to an inch, but i've taken them out too... but the holes arent going to close up much more... i think i'm down to maybe 1/2" now.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

robocop4rj.jpg

Bionic arms, legs, advanced targeting system, nightvision, advanced one-liner circuitry.

Wow, you must be rich. All I could afford was having my right thigh hollowed out so I could carry my gun in there. They gave me a bunch of action films on DVD for the one liners though, which was nice.

Archived