Recommend me me some botique stuff!

• Members

Recommend me some botique/high end pedals for any of these effects, and tell me why please. Thanks in advance!

Overdrive

Distortion

Fuzz

Compressor

Metal Distortion

Clean Boost

Flanger

Phaser

Chorus

Leslie Sim

Vibe

Tremolo

Octaver/Pitchshifter

Reverb

Delay

Wah

Envelope Filter

Whammy

Ring Mod

EQ

Volume

Tuner

Noise Gate

True Bypass Loop

I am using either a stock Gibson SG Standard or a Tele I built with Lindy Fralin single coils into a Mesa/Boogie Mark II C +.....................

• Members

Overdrive - BFJ
Distortion - Jacques Fuseblower 2 :cough: sig :cough:
Fuzz - Fuzz Factory
Compressor - Keeley
Metal Distortion - AMT
Clean Boost - SCP
Flanger - TZF
Phaser - Sobbat
Chorus - Jacques Meistersinger
Leslie Sim - H&K Rotosphere
Vibe - " "
Tremolo - Demeter
Octaver/Pitchshifter - Octron
Reverb - Little Lanlei
Delay - SIB Echodrive
Wah - ZVex Wah Probe
Envelope Filter - Subdecay Money Shot
Whammy - Whammy
Ring Mod - Moog Ring Mod
EQ - ???
Volume - Godrich
Tuner - Peterson
Noise Gate - ???
True Bypass Loop

Reasoning: Cause I said so!!!

• Members

I need a little more info....what style do you play? How much $ are you willing to spend? Which pedals are a must? Here are some options:

Overdrive/Distortion-
Fulltone Fulldrive II (2 channel)
Keeley TS9 Mod +.

Clean Boost-
Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso
Z. Vex Super Duper (2 channel)
Bad Bob

Fuzz-
Fulltone 69
Fulltone 70
Fulltone Soul-Bender
Z. Vex Fuzz Factory

Delay-
DLS Echotap (Tap Delay)

Wah-
Teese Wizard Wah
Teese RMC 1
Teese RMC 2
Teese RMC 3
Teese Picture Wah
Fulltone Clyde
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe
Silvermachine SM-2

Envelope Filter/Phaser-
Pigtronix EP-1 w/ Footcontroller

Chorus-
Analogman bi-chorus

Tuner-
Boss TU-2

I am working on my rig right now. Planning to get some more stuff but here is what I have so far:

Epi. Sheraton or Fender Strat ----> Fulltone FDII -> Fulltone 69 -> Boss TU-2 -> Teese Wizard Wah ---> 79 Marshall JMP (50watt MV)

Fulltone Fulldrive- Very versatile...if you play a lot of different styles then this is probably the way to go. I had a tube screamer and this just blows it out of the water. The two channel feature is sweet too! Eliminates the need for a clean boost and another overdrive pedal.

Fulltone 69- I haven't played a lot of other fuzz pedals but I really like this one. Its kind of calm but can be cranked to get semi-nasty. If your looking for more of a noise/fuzz then the Z. Vex Fuzz Factory may be the way to go.

Boss TU-2- The only really good tuner that I know of.

Teese Wizard Wah- Just got yesterday! Not enough time to tell but I think it will be a sweet pedal. Their is definatley a sweet spot; some spots sound better than others...does what I need it to do though! If you are looking for someting versatile check out the RMC 3 or Clyde Deluxe. Another sweet one that not a lot of people know about is the Silvermachine 2-->its very versatile and switchless!

rock on!

• Members

Not sure if this counts but for Compression I highly recommend the Barber Tone Press. Why? Because it has parallel compression so you dial in how much clean signal you want vs. compressed. It's the compressor for people who hate compression basically. If you are looking for a Ross/Keeley comp this isn't it. It is a very subtle effect although the squish is quite pronounced if you turn the comp up all the way.

• Members

Fuzz - Frantone Peachfuzz or MJM Foxey Fuzz
Compressor - Barber Tone Press
Overdrive - Keeley Modded Ibanez TS9
Phaser - MXR EVH

I don't know what to tell you for the rest of that list, I just use a bunch of regular stuff. Most stompboxes that I've spent over $200 bucks on disappoint me, and I end up selling them before the get scratched.

• Members

Phaser - MXR EVH

I don't know what to tell you for the rest of that list, I just use a bunch of regular stuff. Most stompboxes that I've spent over $200 bucks on disappoint me, and I end up selling them before the get scratched.

• Members

Phaser - MXR EVH

• Members

Phaser - MXR EVH

• Members

Phaser - MXR EVH

• Members

Phaser - MXR EVH

• Members
Originally posted by orourke

Phaser - MXR EVH

+7.. :D

Archived