Is the Fender Blender Really Getting Reissued???

ck3

• Members

Interesting point ... I wonder if the Tone Machine reissues have adversely affected the eBay value of the originals ... and if the same phenomenon may occur with the Blender.

In any event, the newer version is supposed to be updated, complete with TB switching and a DC jack. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Boron

Mojo and cool enclosure aside, I think i'd stick with my Ronsound Flender.

That pedal really tears {censored} up!

Have you posted an official review yet? :)

• Members
Originally posted by ck3

Have you posted an official review yet?
:)

To be honest, I've had it over a week now and haven't had the chance to give it a thorough thrashing yet, let alone write a review.

Suffice to say it's the most explosive fuzz I have used and is capable of several tricks ranging from woofy, dark, sabbthy type grind to scrambler-y splatter. I love it.

;)

• Members

Well ... if this alleged reissue does hit stores soon, it sounds as though my Dano French Toast may have some stiff competition for its place on my board ... though I'm certain the Blender will be a bit larger and less wieldy. :o

• Members

The same fellow from Geekchat is now claiming that the Blender RIs are supposed to be appearing in stores sometime in July. :eek:

(If this is true ... I'm going to have to shed around $150 worth of gear ASAP)

• Members
Originally posted by ck3

The same fellow from Geekchat is now claiming that the Blender RIs are supposed to be appearing in stores sometime in July.
:eek:

(If this is true ... I'm going to have to shed around $150 worth of gear ASAP)

Wowee...

Just think - 8 years ago the thought of a reissue of anything like a Fender Blender, Scrambler, Foxx, 9 or 808 series ibanez, decent Big Muff, or like 9/10 of the entire EH line was a complete fantasy for effects geeks. Seems like the manufactureres have been listening to the wires of the underground.....

:cool:

• Members

If a blender's coming out, I need to clear my plasitc pronto, and I haven't bought a pedal since my blue and white big muff in january.

Although that day I bought the big muff, a 73 orange cabinet and an 80's amazing cream japanese tele copy with a seth lover tele deluxe humbucker clone in the neck position--great for mogwai, godspeed leads.

• Members

Wow ... yet another clone. It looks as though Fender will have some stiff competition ... especially if the boutique builders can keep the price under $150 US ... and provide a comparable product, of course. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by ck3

Wow ... yet another clone. It looks as though Fender will have some stiff competition ... especially if the boutique builders can keep the price under $150 US ... and provide a comparable product, of course.
;)

Not the Cosmosound.. because that pedal has a sticker with 1977 or 1971 inside (not sure, it's at Keeley house now :cool: ) :D

• Members
Originally posted by Robbert

Not the Cosmosound.. because that pedal has a sticker with 1977 or 1971 inside (not sure, it's at Keeley house now
:cool:
)
:D

that's a old company? It is a clone right?

• Members

Jacques has something about the cosmosound on his site. Love the name! Cosmosound 'Powerful Sound'

The Gender Blender is a pretty cool looking clone/update as well. From Stereoscope? I emailed them about getting one and they said they'd be available in August. Possibly....

• Members
Originally posted by Boron

Jacques has something about the cosmosound on his site. Love the name! Cosmosound 'Powerful Sound'

The Gender Blender is a pretty cool looking clone/update as well. From Stereoscope? I emailed them about getting one and they said they'd be available in August. Possibly....

The Gender Blender would be cooler (IMO) if it could do either type of octave doubling ... and had a knob to adjust the type. ;):D

• 2 years later...

Archived