I am in Hell right now

jcn37203

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

SPOOKY!!

spector_hair.jpg

I have no idea why BGC thought he could keep it a secret. By the time she found out, he had tamborines, a black girl group, a dead hooker, Tommy Ramone and all sorts of reverb tanks down there.

• Members
Originally posted by Ivor The Engine Driver

You know what finger quotes are, right? When someone makes quotation marks with his/her fingers while talking, to emphasize a certain word. Well, take that concept and apply it to arms and the use of parentheses.

hmm.....this is a tough one but shooting him is really the only option I see. :(

• Members

i feel your pain. i was in an education class two semesters ago (where i had to write a children's book) and it was all this goofy {censored} you're describing and more. the class was filled with emotionally retarded girls (9 out of 10 education majors) who would sigh and cry over every other children's book. the whole experience was frightening, and i never expected to suffer spiritual trauma at the hands of "lyle lyle crocodile."

the really unfortunate part is that it does not end here. no! these are the people who go on to teach others, and those others are the ones who end up in this class you're describing and work in offices along side you.

• Members
Originally posted by gethsemane

i feel your pain. i was in an education class two semesters ago (where i had to write a children's book) and it was all this goofy {censored} you're describing and more. the class was filled with emotionally retarded girls (9 out of 10 education majors) who would sigh and cry over every other children's book. the whole experience was frightening, and i never expected to suffer spiritual trauma at the hands of "lyle lyle crocodile."

the really unfortunate part is that it does not end here. no! these are the people who go on to teach others, and those others are the ones who end up in this class you're describing and work in offices along side you.

I know you! Don't I? :)

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Nice one. I was right. We're on the same page. And I could've helped with that story of yours, you know.

i know. if i had had more time and drive i would've gone for it. i ended up taking the easy way out though and doing "the house that jack built. i still got the A, as well.

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

BGC...speaking of being the devil....and being from Chicago...and being a book expert....have you read "Devil in the White City?" It looks cool everytime I see it. But I've never bought it.

I have it on hold at the library; I think I'm #3 on the list, but there are like five or ten copies, so I should have it in a week or two.

For a great read, though, try Truman Capote's In Cold Blood. Probably the best crime non-fiction book; at least it set the bar for well-written ones and for literary non-fiction...AND it provided me my moniker.

Archived