I am in Hell right now

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

This is probably God's punishment to you for your unkind remarks about Grease the other day.

What's up?

Stupid class. I'm the only dude, also the only person closer to 20 than 50. Also the only actual programmer, other than the teacher. It stopped being educational like Tuesday.

All nice people though, I just don't feel like I need to be here.

I hate the way they are so goofy, like making a funny face and exclaiming "Thank GOODNESS its FRIDAY!" is hilarious.

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Stupid class. I'm the only dude, also the only person closer to 20 than 50. Also the only actual programmer, other than the teacher. It stopped being educational like Tuesday.

I hate the way they are so goofy, like making a funny face and exclaiming "Thank GOODNESS its FRIDAY!" is hilarious.

Oohh..JCN..you're definitely the 'office rebel' HAHA...So are you working hard or hardly working? HAHAHA !! Hey we're taking up a fund for Susan's birthday next week, just let Jim know if you'd like to contribute. So I hear you're into music? What did you think of that American Idol? I thought Bo was surely gonna win!

:p

• Members

Pah thats nothing, I have just broke the power supply for my moogerfooger phaser.

• Members

Oohh..JCN..you're definitely the 'office rebel' HAHA...So are you working hard or hardly working? HAHAHA !! Hey we're taking up a fund for Susan's birthday next week, just let Jim know if you'd like to contribute. So I hear you're into music? What did you think of that American Idol? I thought Bo was surely gonna win!

:p

lol.

Next time someone says "What can I do ya for?" I'm going to say "fifty bucks with a rubber, 75 without."

• Members

Hey billygrahamcracker got in trouble with his old lady again while you were gone. They have a specter and he didn't tell her about it but he told us and she saw.

That {censored} never gets old to me.
:(

{censored}, I saw that thread but didn't keep up with it.

Is he in the shelter again?

• Members

THIS is HELL???

man, you've been sheltered all your life eh?

• Members

lol.

Next time someone says "What can I do ya for?" I'm going to say "fifty bucks with a rubber, 75 without."

"what can i do ya for"

"anywho"

"hey BUDDY"

along with {censored}ty drivers talking on their cellphones alone in their escalades and people who push elevator buttons over and over as if it's going to come faster that way, those phrases fill me with inexplicable homicidal inclinations.

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

THIS is HELL???

man, you've been sheltered all your life eh?

Well, it's not exactly knee deep in a rice paddy with my buddy's spleen in my back pocket, but it does suck.

• Members
Originally posted by lou_weed

"what can i do ya for"

"anywho"

"hey BUDDY"

along with {censored}ty drivers talking on their cellphones alone in their escalades and people who push elevator buttons over and over as if it's going to come faster that way, those phrases fill me with inexplicable homicidal inclinations.

You're just not thinking outside of the box is all. :p

• Members

Originally posted by Ivor The Engine Driver

Somebody just used "arm parentheses" in a conversation. I {censored} you not.

And the next time someone uses "uplevel" as a verb, I will break their nose.

"Guys, we really need to uplevel this initiative if we're going to gain measurable ROI [arm parentheses] dollars."

What the {censored} does 'arm parenthesis' mean?

Archived