Am I a bad person for wanting to aquire a Fender Mustang this way?????

hangwire

• Members

My brother-in-law:

80s hair metal guy that never realized Poison and Motely Crue are not a lifestyle model for someone without $$$ coming in. Stuck working landscaping which he is constantly underperforming/or will throw out his back every few weeks and have to stop all jobs. Beer swilling even though the doctors have told him he cannot drink because of some liver issues.

- - -

Well last weekend he had 2 minor heart attacks... and all i could think of is "woah, now my sister can turn her life around for herself and her 2 daughters... even if that means that she'll move back with my mom for a while until things can settle down and straighten up... oh, and I guest that 70s Fender Mustang is mine... cool!"

It is a cream/white/aged color with perloid white pickguard and black pickup covers. It has been 10 years since I played it so I don't even remeber what quality it was... so it is not like I am drooling for it... but it was nice to think I would have a vintage Fender...

I can easily see how this would be seen as bad... but seriously... if my sister [who works and does most of teh child rearing with I am sure a lot of financial help from my mom even though they both deny it] did manage to lose my brother-in-law in such a way... the beer money alone that would be saved would be enough to start savings for the daughters...

• Members

whoa! to every aspect of your thread. you're not a bad person; just honest. and when're you headed down to jamaica? whenever that is, congratulations and have fun and be safe. i don't want to hear about how some nice polish boy psychologist has gone missing and that some hotel security guards and a teenage dutch boy are being held as suspects.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

whoa! to every aspect of your thread. you're not a bad person; just honest. and when're you headed down to jamaica? whenever that is, congratulations and have fun and be safe. i don't want to hear about how some nice polish boy psychologist has gone missing and that some hotel security guards and a teenage dutch boy are being held as suspects.

going down mid-next week, married next Saturday!

I am sure that we will run into a host of characters/bad boy yardies down there... but once we get to our honeymoon destination after the ceremony... I am sure it will be laid back and very enjoyable... I might try to see if I can get to the Appleton Estates Rum destillery for a tour :D I am not big into rum... but when I cook/buy rum... it is Appleton or nothing...

• Members

Hey Hangwire,

I got married in the Bahama's, and it is law you have to be there three days before getting married. Anyways, I stayed at Sandals all inclusive resort, where they set up all the wedding stuff, and it was so simple and amazing I would do it again in a second(not to another woman mind you).

Good luck on getting married, and all the best for the future. Send me an email, and I will get something in the mail for a wedding present.

John

• Members
Originally posted by LongJohnny

Hey Hangwire,

I got married in the Bahama's, and it is law you have to be there three days before getting married. Anyways, I stayed at Sandals all inclusive resort, where they set up all the wedding stuff, and it was so simple and amazing I would do it again in a second(not to another woman mind you).

Good luck on getting married, and all the best for the future. Send me an email, and I will get something in the mail for a wedding present.

John

for jamaica it is just 24 hours... and yeah, everything was a breeze to set up compared to a traditional wedding :) i'll pm you for address, that is most generous of you!

oh, and of course, if anyone wants to come to the reception [which will be in Milwaukee area] pm me... you can come...

• Members

Hangwire, first and foremost, congratualations! i wish all the best for you! youre a great guy. Maybe ill hit up the reception:D Congrats!

On to the mustang, the guy seems to be a leech. I mean, no offense in any manner, but just fro the description, he sounds like an ass. Therefore, i would go over there right now and take his mustang. It'll be the perfect wedding gift for you!

Archived