Band website FINALLY updated!!

• Members

We've had a mad couple of weeks in the band- returning to live performance for the first time since getting our new bass player broken in, recording a 3-track CD in six hours and finally, at long last, getting something approaching a proper website.

Anyway, the site has a few gear pics and some samples of the songs, which feature fairly few effects, but some decent playing and some top tunes.

FYI, the lead guitars are my Jazzmaster, my Tele and the singer's '69 Thinline RI. All the electric tracks were recorded with my Twin w/ AKG condenser mic and a Marshall JTM30 2x10 feeding an SM-57.

Here's our cover art:

img9f86ffb3ee3122b493a1054377dba102.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

I cant listen as I'm in work at the moment, but I really like the cleanliness of the site. That gets a big thumbs up from me.
icon14.gif

Yeah, the guy who did it for us was the keyboard player in a band I was in a while back. Web design is one of the things he does for a living (he's a bit of a business tycoon) and I don't think he'd mind me saying that he does that better than he plays keys :D.

His genius business idea was to create an editor program that enables even a techno-numpty like me to content-manage a website without learning anything I didn't already know from Hotmail. Apparently he doesn't want to get too much credit for our site because we lower the tone of his client base :D:D:D

Archived